Update Alert

Thank you for your interest in this year’s U.S. Brand Protection & Trademark Seminar (BPTS).

 After thoughtful consideration, we have decided to postpone this year’s event due to the rising concerns surrounding the Coronavirus.

If you are interested in attending the seminar at a future date, please fill out the contact information form. 

Again, thank you for your patience and understanding.  For further updates, please check our website and the BPTS registration site for developing information. 

Once we confirm a new date for the seminar, we will reach out to you with more details.