After a one year break due to the COVID-19 situation, BSKB will be presenting its popular annual Post Grant Bootcamp (PGB) this year in a virtual format with updated content. See below for details.
Who Should Attend?
- U.S. corporate counsel and private practice attorneys
- Patent attorneys and agents from abroad
- Participants should have basic knowledge of U.S. patent law
- Inter Partes Review (IPR)
- Post Grant Review (PGR)
- Differences between the PTAB and District Court litigation
- Estoppel, real party in interest, discovery, filing deadlines, making amendments and printed publication doctrine
Other Post Grant Procedures
- Certificates of Correction
- Reexaminations and Supplemental Examination
- Reissue Applications
What's a Bootcamp?
A “bootcamp” can be defined as an intensive training program for improving one’s skills in a particular subject area. The 6th Annual Post Grant Bootcamp (PGB) will start with a brief overview of post grant issues and will then take an in-depth look at post grant procedures and specific topics.
Lectures will be held virtually and run every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm EDT. Detailed class materials will be issued before the start of the seminar and class schedules can be found under the Speaker/Schedule tab.
Register by May 14, 2021
June 1, 2021 - June 17, 2021
Upon registering for the PGB, you will receive an invoice and payment instructions.